Compensation: Non-Paid Collaboration Initially (3-6+ Months), Compensation Offer To Sales Commission & Referral Fees For Referrals Who Become Sponsors,Bonus Opportunities Will Grow During Company Growth
Want to grow and be a part of something special? Then make an Impact and Join Masters Of Ring Entertainment (MORE)!
Masters Of Ring Entertainment (MORE) is seeking a Sales Representative reporting to the Chief Executive Officer & Sales Executive Team with exceptional interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail, and great motivation and drive.
Are you someone who loves to build rapport and relationships? Do you have a passion for making people happy? Are you tenacious, outgoing, and a great communicator? Are you looking for a chance to get your foot in the door at a continuously growing company? If so, let’s talk about how you can contribute to the Sales Team at MORE!
The candidate has superior work experience and a proven record of success.
We are an ambitious and enthusiastic startup that aims to revolutionize the way fans view independent pro wrestling. We aim to become a top pro wrestling company in the United States. We invite ambitious achievers to join us to create a quality pro wrestling company with our head, hands and hearts…and maybe with a dropkick or two.
MORE is dedicated to producing a national special events pro wrestling company in different markets throughout the world. Specifically, we are focused on developing quality pro wrestling events as well as distinguishing our brand in unique brand offerings. As we scale, we are looking for dedicated people who can help us bring MORE to the masses and fundamentally transform independent pro wrestling.
You will report to the Chief Executive Officer / Sales Executive Team and will be responsible for B2B sponsorship sales and helping drive consumer sales for the brand through your promotion. The position will require excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple leads / accounts simultaneously.
What We Offer You
- New experiences to learn from while enjoying our open, respectful and international culture
- Smart, friendly coworkers who collaborate and help each other. We want to share our knowledge as well as learn from you
- The ability to work virtually and a flexible schedule
- Challenge yourself and gain valuable experiences
- Be a key member of our creative, smart, fun, values-oriented and hard-working MORE Team that’s committed to our first class pro wrestling organization
- Gain exceptional knowledge about best practices in teamwork and management, in a entrepreneurial yet highly organized and optimized environment
- Ability to write and edit professional-level work.
- Ability to professionally represent the company in sales meetings with potential clients
Main Activities to include:
- Selling! Selling to other businesses about being a corporate sponsor of our events
- Contribute to the entrepreneurial journey and development of the whole startup.
- Create and execute special projects assigned by CEO as needed.
- You love people!
- You’re organized, detail oriented and committed
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment without compromising details
- 1+ year of sales experience
The hard working, self-motivated candidate will possess:
- Love to be coached – You are open to feedback, and committed to continually improving your skill and craft;
- Love to prospect – you act as the engine of our sales team, revving up and warming up leads for you to close with or without a teammate
- Work with a strong sense of urgency, which translates into activity with the expectation of making 30-50 calls per day;
- Are naturally and highly curious – you ask thorough and pointed questions, guiding potential clients through needs analysis and discovery sessions to qualify the lead and drive new opportunities;
- Are a stellar and professional communicator, both verbally and in your written works;
- Are self-motivated, dedicated, and driven to succeed;
- Love to meet and exceed goals on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis;
- Are a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit – You come up with and are willing to try new ideas to achieve greater levels of success;
- Have at least one (1) years of professional work experience, ideally in some sort of sales role;
- Have a positive, aggressive, goal-oriented attitude and mentality, and can be motivated both individually and as part of a team;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with other in Sales and the Marketing team to effectively achieve required outcomes
- Highly motivated – self starter
- Able to travel for business as needed
- Ideally has worked in a pro wrestling environment or has active knowledge of pro wrestling
All compensation will be commission-based with no cap. Commission will be paid as follows:
- 20% of all sponsorship deals closed by you.
- 10% of all sponsorship deals closed by Senior Management.
- 10% of all donations generated by you.
- TEAMWORK: If you and a teammate close a deal together you each receive a 10% commission.
- Bonus opportunities for exceeding sales goals that will be determined during each sales campaign.
- Additional income opportunities for group ticket sales to sponsors and to non-sponsor businesses during ticket sales campaign.
MORE is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer and is subject to federal regulations pertaining to employment. MORE does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under federal, state or local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. MORE also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws.
Offerd Salary0- $15,000