Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way pro wrestlers prepare to be the very best, here at Masters of Ring Entertainment, we encourage that type of teamwork. A Masters of Ring Entertainment employee, like a seasoned pro wrestler, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be the best. With a team of champions in the office, Masters of Ring Entertainment has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth and forward-thinking, visionary event production is revolutionizing independent pro wrestling. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss unique special events. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in independent pro wrestling.
This position is remote in the spirit of freedom and expansion. Masters of Ring Entertainment, LLC is located in Wilmington, NC.
Strategy for Winning:
Our office consists of people who are passionate, dedicated and innovative people. The Marketing and Social Media Associate will be instrumental in introducing and positioning Masters of Ring Entertainment to maximize positive exposure, awareness, increase interest, and viewership of our events and our products — by creating engaging digital content & effective marketing that is used to strengthen our owned platforms and grow our community of fans.
- Works with the Marketing & PR Team and CEO to develop and implement digital marketing & social media strategies for the Masters of Ring Entertainment brand.
- Writes and creates visual content for owned digital marketing and social media platforms.
- Social Media strategy development inclusive of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, LinkedIn and other platforms as identified.
- Create live event digital marketing and social media plans that integrate with the broader go-to market strategy and increases awareness of our events and participating talent with the aim of keeping the events and ticket opportunities front of mind.
- Creates and executes traditional and digital marketing and social media plans to support the organization’s objectives for awareness, fan following, media viewership, live events, sponsorship, and merchandising.
- Translates Marketing, PR & Content strategy into relevant messages and calendar of digital activities.
- Develops and maintains Digital Marketing & Social Media monitoring and reporting; monitors progress, analyzes and reports ongoing performance to provide strategic recommendations as needed. Digital marketing analysis by using analytics tools.
- If applicable: Ability to live tweet and post to social platforms throughout live events fostering consumer and fan interactions which constantly reinforces business objectives.
- With our Marketing Team, create and maintain the Affiliate Marketing Program.
- With our Marketing Team, create and maintain the Masters of Ring Entertainment Fan Nation, brand advocates program.
- Research influencers & super fans who can help us to extend the message of the Masters of Ring Entertainment brand to a wider audiences and introducing new fans to our brand and content.
Desired Skills and Experience
Skills & Experience:
- University degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience. General knowledge of principles of effective communications and mass media, publicity, advertising, policies, community relations, and organization structure as they relate to entertainment and sports events.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a pr/communications mid-level role.
- Marketing communications and experience in the pro wrestling market.
- Ability to plan, organize, and effectively present ideas and concepts to groups.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including writing and editing of content, bios as well as meeting facilitation and presentations.
- Ability to develop strong long-lead digital marketing strategies and grow an online fan base.
- Ability to translate corporate brand initiatives into local marketing strategies and programs. Superior attention to detail, but also able to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- “Yes, we can” entrepreneurial spirit.
- Dynamism and flexibility; able to adapt to fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Experience engaging various levels of management in problem solving exercises.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously while partnering with team members and cross-functional teams.
- Vision, innovation, global thinking and results orientation.
- Responsible, reliable, and trustworthy, with proven track record of working with confidential information.
- Excellent customer service attitude, experience and capacity.
- Other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
Offerd Salary0- $15,000