Masters Of Ring Entertainment LLC is an national organization focused on tradition, honor and community in pro wrestling through special events. Masters Of Ring Entertainment, LLC is headquartered in Wilmington, NC.
For more information please visit MastersofRingEntertainment.com and follow @mastersofring1 on Twitter and https://www.facebook.com/MastersofRingEntertainment.
Our ideal Marketing Interns are detail-oriented, self-motivated interns with superb communication skills, passionate/respectful to the sport of pro wrestling and are excited about the availability to maximize marketing opportunities.
The Masters Of Ring Entertainment Internship Difference
- We provide educational job training in a real world environment, that you can work from anywhere!
- Our Marketing program is designed with our interns in mind. Enjoy a chance to interact with key staff and understand our business from a variety of perspectives.
- Work closely with a professional mentor who will help you to hone your skills while you begin to build your professional network and increase your personal development.
- Gain relevant experience in your field so that you may apply your skills for your future job search.
- Receive college credit for this beneficial, real-life experience.
- Enjoy our unique entrepreneurial culture within the context of a successful business environment.
Marketing and Communications Intern Learning Expectations
Enhance productivity skills and the ability to be proactive
Develop an increased understanding of how to work effectively in a corporate environment for a sports-entertainment brand business
Create and execute effective marketing campaigns
- Assist in tracking and scheduling social media posts
- Assist in tracking campaigns during Masters Of Ring Entertainment media and marketing campaigns
- Assist in tracking premium items and promotional materials
- Assist with Masters Of Ring Entertainment marketing initiatives for events in 2017
- Creating media lists and working with key media contacts
- Virtual Office support work as needed
- Intern should be a college sophomore, junior, senior or graduate student during the 2017 Fall and 2018 Spring semester
- Student must be able to provide proof of school credit eligibility (unofficial transcript, course catalog page, note from faculty advisor or career center staff) Please attach to application before completing
- Candidate must be able to work independently without close supervision but will be expected to contribute reports and attend meetings on the phone or virtually
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work with numerous people/departments
- Detail oriented worker who is able to keep up in a fast-paced environment Background in Marketing and/or Communications a plus
Offerd Salary0- $15,000